The Shadow Brawlerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Brawlerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[Interesting Fact] Bald Eagles are not really bald.
Welcome To The Shadow Brawlerz
[War Updates]Currently Looking for A Clan to War. If you want to help out in any future wars contact Reznorx, or Mx.
[Site News]For a while the site has been dead. But Mx and Reznorx are going to change that.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is vincosir

Our users have posted a total of 1154 messages in 126 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:57 am
Latest topics
» Revamp Is Due.
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Reznorx

» Temporary absence
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 pm by Reznorx

» Merry Christmas!
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm by Reznorx

» A Heroes Return
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:54 pm by Mx

» TSBZ POSTER
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 pm by Reznorx

» Mushroom,One Player Braw&Unrestricted Camera Codes
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm by Reznorx

» Funny Pic of the Week
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:54 pm by Mx

» ~Meta Knight~ C.C.
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:32 pm by tamtrey

» am i the only one who mains jiggs?
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 pm by tamtrey

» TSBZ TOURNAMENT.
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 am by tamtrey

» Favorite Game(s)?
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:27 am by tamtrey

» Character Texture Hacking
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:00 am by tamtrey

» Hacks/Textures/And More! On Brawl
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 am by Classic Sonic

» Sonic Color's Speed With Your Heart Ending Theme
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Guest

» i post to much :D
Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 am by Reznorx

Top posters
Mx
Character Championship Information  SiteBarsBR2Character Championship Information  SiteBarsBR2Character Championship Information  SiteBarsBR2 
Reznorx
Character Championship Information  SiteBarsBR2Character Championship Information  SiteBarsBR2Character Championship Information  SiteBarsBR2 
Rai
Zorua
Airslash
Classic Sonic
Goldn
BC25
mango numnums
tamtrey

Character Championship Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

Character Championship Information  Empty
PostSubject: Character Championship Information    Character Championship Information  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Character Champion Information

(Credits to hcfwesker from Brawl Domain for typing most of this)

Challenge Rules:

•Challenge for a character spot by replying in the corresponding thread. You also need to make contact with the spot holder you are challenging, either by Private Message, or Directly in the Chatbox (Recommended).

•One challenge per character spot topic. You must wait for a challenge in progress to be completed before challenging for the spot. Any posts made to challenge while one is in progress will be voided.( THIS MEANS: No posting to reserve a future challenge, and only one challenge at a time. )
•The first post will have any current challenge listed, directly under the Character Champion's name. If the date has passed, and no results have been posted, then you may issue a challenge for the spot. ( We will decide who is the current spot holder if no results are posted.)
•Report the Results after a challenge is completed.

•The loser of the challenge cannot re-challenge for another 48 hours. (only exception is if another challenge is completed by another member challenging)
•The Spot holder is responsible for keeping track of their challenges by checking back in the topic of character spots they hold.

Match Rules:

•Best 2 out of 3
•Stock: 3 stock
•Time: 8 min
•Item: (OPTIONAL) If both opponents want items then you can have them, however if either opponent does not want items then you cannot have items.
•Smash Ball: (OPTIONAL) Same rules apply as items.

Stage Rules:

•The first match of a game must be played on a verified Neutral Stage:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Pokémon Stadium 1

•Both players may choose a single "personal ban" stage to be removed from play for the entire set.
•The loser of each match will pick the stage for the next game. Announce your decision in private chat so your opponent knows which stage to pick. If your stage selection does not come up in game, suicide three times and start the match over until you get your chosen stage. Make sure to communicate this with your opponent.
•When choosing a stage, you may pick any Neutral stage, or any of the counter pick stages listed:

* Battleship Halberd
* Brinstar
* Castle Siege
* Delfino Plaza
* Pirate Ship
* Frigate Orpheon
* Jungle Japes (Melee)
* Lylat Cruise
* Norfair
* Pokémon Stadium 2
* Pictochat
* Rainbow Cruise