The Shadow Brawlerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Brawlerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[Interesting Fact] Bald Eagles are not really bald.
Welcome To The Shadow Brawlerz
[War Updates]Currently Looking for A Clan to War. If you want to help out in any future wars contact Reznorx, or Mx.
[Site News]For a while the site has been dead. But Mx and Reznorx are going to change that.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is vincosir

Our users have posted a total of 1154 messages in 126 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:57 am
Latest topics
» Revamp Is Due.
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Reznorx

» Temporary absence
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 pm by Reznorx

» Merry Christmas!
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm by Reznorx

» A Heroes Return
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:54 pm by Mx

» TSBZ POSTER
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 pm by Reznorx

» Mushroom,One Player Braw&Unrestricted Camera Codes
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm by Reznorx

» Funny Pic of the Week
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:54 pm by Mx

» ~Meta Knight~ C.C.
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:32 pm by tamtrey

» am i the only one who mains jiggs?
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 pm by tamtrey

» TSBZ TOURNAMENT.
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 am by tamtrey

» Favorite Game(s)?
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:27 am by tamtrey

» Character Texture Hacking
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:00 am by tamtrey

» Hacks/Textures/And More! On Brawl
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 am by Classic Sonic

» Sonic Color's Speed With Your Heart Ending Theme
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Guest

» i post to much :D
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 am by Reznorx

Top posters
Mx
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  SiteBarsBR2The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  SiteBarsBR2The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  SiteBarsBR2 
Reznorx
The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  SiteBarsBR2The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  SiteBarsBR2The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  SiteBarsBR2 
Rai
Zorua
Airslash
Classic Sonic
Goldn
BC25
mango numnums
tamtrey

The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mango numnums
Shadow Swordsmen
Shadow Swordsmen
mango numnums

The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)    The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:46 am

I can do the grunt work but i need someone who REALLY knows what they're doing to make a multi player, 2d, fighting platform game (like super smash)

Will pay for help and give full credit. My full plan is to make it multi player online up to 12 players at a time on a huge map. (although org lets just concentrate on getting 1on1 play) tell me what you think?

[align=center] The Shadow Tournaments:
Known across the Many different "higher" worlds as the most entertaining, and raw reality show out there. (sides "Everybody hates hates Ca Lure"and "Pokemon it's what's for breakfast")

The interdenominational plains walker, known simply as Shadow Master, Goes from world to world in his large flying castle fortress collecting players for his games.

This time he's set his eyes on the video game verse where he's linked all the near by verses turning everything upside down.

The winner will be given one wish from the Shadow Master himself.

Shadow Master:

The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  Shadowmaster

The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  Lightknife

Castle:

The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  Castle

The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  Castle4

The Verses:

Can be any video game of old. And some new.

Anime a must even some shows.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nuzzlebuddy
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)    The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Well,this is very thought out.
Back to top Go down
https://tsbz.forumotion.com
Reznorx
Psychic Soldier
Psychic Soldier
Reznorx

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)    The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 pm

great job so far i hope it goes well for you Good game!
Back to top Go down
mango numnums
Shadow Swordsmen
Shadow Swordsmen
mango numnums

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)    The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:59 am

Anyways~ who wants to help me with this? good news i found a program that i used before but didn't think it had networking online play. But now it does ^^

http://game-editor.com/docs/features.htm

Those are the features. If we get a team together we can share the work load and make an epic super smash game that would have every char we want and more. We'd be able to put shit in there that we all day dream about that we wished brawl had. that brawl should have. Tell me what you think and if you want to help.
Also finding someone to help that knows how to do this already would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nuzzlebuddy
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)    The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm

That's my Mango,being so educated.
Back to top Go down
https://tsbz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)    The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Master and the Video Verse (game project)
Page 1 of 1