The Shadow Brawlerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Brawlerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[Interesting Fact] Bald Eagles are not really bald.
Welcome To The Shadow Brawlerz
[War Updates]Currently Looking for A Clan to War. If you want to help out in any future wars contact Reznorx, or Mx.
[Site News]For a while the site has been dead. But Mx and Reznorx are going to change that.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is vincosir

Our users have posted a total of 1154 messages in 126 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:57 am
Latest topics
» Revamp Is Due.
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Reznorx

» Temporary absence
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 pm by Reznorx

» Merry Christmas!
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm by Reznorx

» A Heroes Return
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:54 pm by Mx

» TSBZ POSTER
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 pm by Reznorx

» Mushroom,One Player Braw&Unrestricted Camera Codes
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm by Reznorx

» Funny Pic of the Week
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:54 pm by Mx

» ~Meta Knight~ C.C.
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:32 pm by tamtrey

» am i the only one who mains jiggs?
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 pm by tamtrey

» TSBZ TOURNAMENT.
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 am by tamtrey

» Favorite Game(s)?
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:27 am by tamtrey

» Character Texture Hacking
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:00 am by tamtrey

» Hacks/Textures/And More! On Brawl
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 am by Classic Sonic

» Sonic Color's Speed With Your Heart Ending Theme
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Guest

» i post to much :D
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 am by Reznorx

Top posters
Mx
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR2THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR2THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR2 
Reznorx
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR2THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR2THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR2 
Rai
Zorua
Airslash
Classic Sonic
Goldn
BC25
mango numnums
tamtrey

THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS

Go down 
5 posters

wich one is in our war? [important]
GOLDN
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR2100%THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR2
 100% [ 3 ]
AIRSLASH
THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR20%THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS SiteBarsBR2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS Empty
PostSubject: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Okay so its our clan vs his clan he might bring out zeron so im thinking either Goldn or Airslash air is on vacation so this might take us some time its a team brawl and its best 3 out of 5.

GOLDN OR AIRSLASH

YOU DECIDE!

Last edited by Mx on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tsbz.forumotion.com
Rai
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Rai

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:05 pm

i must face goldboi in battle to decide.
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 pm

He'll get you pissed.
Back to top Go down
Goldn
Shadow In Training
Shadow In Training
Goldn

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:41 pm

yo ima get my wii 99/100 tomorrow so i'll gladly play rai
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:01 pm

SWEEEEEEEEET
Back to top Go down
Goldn
Shadow In Training
Shadow In Training
Goldn

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:52 pm

yo is zeron their best member in the soul brawlers?
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:58 pm

So far yes but I'm sure you could beat him tho.
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 am

u took away my chat mod OMG
Back to top Go down
Goldn
Shadow In Training
Shadow In Training
Goldn

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:37 am

are me and airslash the best smashers currently in this clan?
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:48 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:52 am

FALCON PAWNCH! PAWNCH DIE
Back to top Go down
Goldn
Shadow In Training
Shadow In Training
Goldn

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 am

im scared now. lol Sleep
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Jammin to mah stereo sonic killz
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Kirby DS Busy Still
Back to top Go down
Reznorx
Psychic Soldier
Psychic Soldier
Reznorx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Jammin to mah stereo u know im getting used to not playing brawl now
Back to top Go down
Goldn
Shadow In Training
Shadow In Training
Goldn

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 pm

my wii is back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 am

eh saywat Kirby DS
Back to top Go down
Reznorx
Psychic Soldier
Psychic Soldier
Reznorx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 am

u lucky then goldn >.>
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:31 am

Lol,your wii is gone bob.
Back to top Go down
Reznorx
Psychic Soldier
Psychic Soldier
Reznorx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 am

well its here just not working >.<
Back to top Go down
Goldn
Shadow In Training
Shadow In Training
Goldn

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:28 pm

welcome to my world :/
Back to top Go down
Reznorx
Psychic Soldier
Psychic Soldier
Reznorx

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm

your's works now >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS   THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE  SOUL STEALERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SHAODW BRAWLERZ VS THE SOUL STEALERS
Page 1 of 1