The Shadow Brawlerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Brawlerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[Interesting Fact] Bald Eagles are not really bald.
Welcome To The Shadow Brawlerz
[War Updates]Currently Looking for A Clan to War. If you want to help out in any future wars contact Reznorx, or Mx.
[Site News]For a while the site has been dead. But Mx and Reznorx are going to change that.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 47 registered users
The newest registered user is vincosir

Our users have posted a total of 1154 messages in 126 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:57 am
Latest topics
» Revamp Is Due.
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Reznorx

» Temporary absence
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 pm by Reznorx

» Merry Christmas!
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm by Reznorx

» A Heroes Return
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:54 pm by Mx

» TSBZ POSTER
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 pm by Reznorx

» Mushroom,One Player Braw&Unrestricted Camera Codes
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm by Reznorx

» Funny Pic of the Week
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:54 pm by Mx

» ~Meta Knight~ C.C.
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:32 pm by tamtrey

» am i the only one who mains jiggs?
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 pm by tamtrey

» TSBZ TOURNAMENT.
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 am by tamtrey

» Favorite Game(s)?
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:27 am by tamtrey

» Character Texture Hacking
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:00 am by tamtrey

» Hacks/Textures/And More! On Brawl
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 am by Classic Sonic

» Sonic Color's Speed With Your Heart Ending Theme
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 pm by Guest

» i post to much :D
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 am by Reznorx

Top posters
Mx
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers SiteBarsBR2The Story of The Shadow Brawlers SiteBarsBR2The Story of The Shadow Brawlers SiteBarsBR2 
Reznorx
The Story of The Shadow Brawlers SiteBarsBR2The Story of The Shadow Brawlers SiteBarsBR2The Story of The Shadow Brawlers SiteBarsBR2 
Rai
Zorua
Airslash
Classic Sonic
Goldn
BC25
mango numnums
tamtrey

The Story of The Shadow Brawlers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

The Story of The Shadow Brawlers Empty
PostSubject: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:12 am

TSB was once just a normal clan until it died months ago then me and bob got a plan to revive the clan so we just sat here like dumb asses then figured out we could start over and that is the short version of how TSBZ GOT MADE.
Back to top Go down
https://tsbz.forumotion.com
Zorua
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Zorua

PostSubject: Wierdz   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:35 pm

but kool nice story.. Mad
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm

lol so munch hatred xD
Back to top Go down
Rai
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Rai

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:42 pm

ahem, got any members yet?
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Classic Sonic
8-bit killer
8-bit killer
Classic Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Nice Story Mx agree
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:58 pm

thanks! humpin that leg!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Indeed amazing
Back to top Go down
Rai
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Rai

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Story bores me, it shows no motive
Back to top Go down
Reznorx
Psychic Soldier
Psychic Soldier
Reznorx

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 pm

lol true we were just sitting there...until i got the nerve to make this a clan xD
Back to top Go down
Zorua
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:12 pm

u ppl should be nice for once Cool
Back to top Go down
Rai
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Rai

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:20 pm

youre one to talk
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:39 pm

I think ima upload the long version..
Back to top Go down
Rai
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Rai

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:42 pm

dont make it a new topic though
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Lol,kinda late for that.
Back to top Go down
Reznorx
Psychic Soldier
Psychic Soldier
Reznorx

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:59 pm

lol yush very late
Back to top Go down
Rai
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Rai

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 pm

i know right -.-
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 am

Lol it's just a chicken wang Aint nothing but a c
Back to top Go down
Rai
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Rai

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 pm

whered that come from?
Back to top Go down
Mx
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Mx

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 pm

chicken wangs. Aint nothing but a c
Back to top Go down
Rai
Stoned Fan
Stoned Fan
Rai

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:16 am

that has NOTHING to do with the topic._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of The Shadow Brawlers   The Story of The Shadow Brawlers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of The Shadow Brawlers
Page 1 of 1